Where’s my refund – Utah?
To check the status of your Utah refund online, take the following steps:
- Go to https://tap.tax.utah.gov/TaxExpress/.
- Under “Individual” select “Click Here for Individual Income Tax Options”.
- On the next page, https://tap.tax.utah.gov/TaxExpressIndividual/, click on “Where’s My Refund”. Then select your “Refund type.”
- You will be prompted to enter your taxpayer ID and refund amount or federal Adjusted Gross Income from your most recently filed return.
- Your taxpayer ID number
- The amount of the refund
- Your current address
Due to efforts to prevent tax identity theft, allow 120 days from date of filing your return or until March 1, whichever is later, to receive your refund. Tax refunds in Utah won’t be issued prior to March 1 unless both an employer and employees required returns have been received.
What can cause a delay in my Utah refund?
A number of things could cause a delay in your state refund, including the following reasons:
- Your refund may have been used to pay another liability.
- Your refund has been intercepted by another agency.
- Your return has errors.
Need more information?
View more information about your Utah state refund, visit the following website:
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Determinar si puedes reclamar el crédito de taxes por ingreso del trabajo puede ser complicado. Los expertos en taxes de H&R Block pueden explicar cómo reunir los requisitos para el crédito por ingreso del trabajo.
Learn more about the Alabama tax forms that will be helpful in filing your return this year, with help from the tax pros at H&R Block.
Use the Earned Income Tax Credit calculator from the IRS to see if you qualify for the EITC. Find additional assistance from the experts at H&R Block.
Wondering how to claim a qualified electric vehicle credit? Learn more about this tax credit and the cars that qualify from the tax experts at H&R Block.