H&R Block’s virtual tax prep service, Tax Pro Go, now available for $99 at 3,300 Walmart retail locations
Get an expert-prepared tax return, without the office visit, no matter your tax situation
H&R Block (NYSE: HRB) announced today its virtual tax prep service, Tax Pro Go℠, is now available for $99 at 3,300 Walmart stores nationwide. The Walmart-exclusive offer includes all levels of tax complexity at one price. Tax Pro Go gives consumers the ability to get their taxes prepared by a tax expert without stepping foot into an office and is available at Walmart now through Feb. 28, 2020. Tax Pro Go and H&R Block’s DIY tax software are also available on Walmart.com.
“Designed for people with busy lifestyles, H&R Block Tax Pro Go® is the most convenient way for Walmart customers to have their taxes completed by a tax pro without visiting an office,” said Karen Orosco, senior vice president of U.S. retail for H&R Block. “We encourage Walmart customers to spend more time doing things they enjoy instead of preparing their taxes. Clients simply upload their documents, get matched with the right tax pro for their situation and state, and the tax pro takes care of the rest.”
H&R Block Tax Pro Go clients can expect:
- Incredible value: Get an expert-prepared federal tax return, no matter the tax situation. Additional fee applied per state return filed.
- Tax pro matching: H&R Block pairs clients with a tax preparer qualified for their situation and state.
- No need to visit an office: Get expert tax service, without stepping foot in an office.
- Quick turnaround: Enjoy a speedy and accurate return.
- Personal guidance: Clients can send a secure message to their tax pro or schedule a call.
- Ease & convenience: Leave the heavy lifting to H&R Block’s virtual tax preparation service.
- H&R Block guarantees: Maximum refund, 100% accuracy.
This is the third consecutive year Walmart is exclusively offering H&R Block tax preparation software. For more information, visit a local Walmart retail location or Walmart.com.
About H&R Block
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) provides help and inspires confidence in its clients and communities everywhere through global tax preparation, financial services and small business solutions. The company is disrupting the tax industry by providing consumers price transparency and with digital platforms such as Tax Pro GoSM. H&R Block believes the best solutions blend digital capabilities with human expertise and care. For more information, get H&R Block News online and follow @HRBlockNews.
Save time with virtual tax prep service, Tax Pro Go, providing expert tax prep without the office visit.
Learn why H&R Block established National Time Refund Day to celebrate the time you get back from Tax Pro Go on Leap Day and every day.