H&R Block Online Login and Login Issues
Having problems logging in to your H&R Block Online account? You’ve come to the right place. Just looking for the login link? Go to hrblock.com and use the person icon in the upper right-hand corner to sign in or create a new account.
Resolving login issues
To resolve any H&R Block login issues, you should first confirm that a few minor details are correct:
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive, so check that you’re using uppercase and lowercase letters where you used them when you created your account. This means “jsmith” is different from “JSmith.”
- Check that you don’t have your caps lock on.
- Make sure you have the correct username and password. To do this:
- Go to hrblock.com.
- Click the person icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose Forgot username/password?
- Follow the steps to resolve your H&R Block login issues. You’ll have to enter your email address and a security code from H&R Block to complete the process.
What to Do If Your H&R Block Login Problems Continue
Are you still experiencing H&R Block login problems? Unfortunately, security reasons prevent us from retrieving your original username and password. You’ll need to create a new account and reenter your 2020 tax info.