How Do I Use H&R Block Tax Software Printing?
We can help you figure out how to print your return from your H&R Block Tax Software. It’s easy!
When you print the tax return, you can print your entire return or individual forms:
- Open the H&R Block Software.
- On the My Taxes screen, click Open Return beside the return you want to print.
- Click Print on the toolbar in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the Return list box, choose the return (federal or state name). Then choose one of these:
- Official return — Prints all official forms in your return and the instructions for filing them.
- Official return plus worksheets — Prints a copy of all official forms in your return and data entry forms and worksheets.
- Selected forms/materials — Prints only the forms you choose.
- In the list, choose the forms you want to print. We’ll show you the estimated number of pages that will print.
You can choose to print:
- My Forms — To see all forms and worksheets in your return with data
- All Forms — To see all forms and worksheets, including those without data
You can also print the mini-worksheets and itemized lists for a form. Just choose Include mini-worksheets and itemized lists. You can’t print mini-worksheets or itemized lists by themselves or submit them to the IRS or state.
Print Tax Return Without a PDF
If you don’t have a PDF copy of your return or you no longer have the data file for your return, you can:
- Get a free transcript from the IRS.
- Order a complete copy of your return from the IRS for $50.
Did the IRS reject your federal tax return because a dependent’s SSN or name doesn’t match records? Learn how to fix this problem with H&R Block Tax Software.
Find out how you can file your H&R Block nonresident state taxes or your H&R Block part-year resident state taxes this year.
Find out why updates might be required for your H&R Block Software from our tax experts.
Do you have H&R Block software questions? We can help you understand what to do if you received an H&R Block software CD in the mail and you didn’t order it.