How Do I Use H&R Block Tax Software Printing?
We can help you figure out how to print your return from your H&R Block Tax Software. It’s easy!
When you print the tax return, you can print your entire return or individual forms:
- Open the H&R Block Software.
- On the My Taxes screen, click Open Return beside the return you want to print.
- Click Print on the toolbar in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the Return list box, choose the return (federal or state name). Then choose one of these:
- Official return — Prints all official forms in your return and the instructions for filing them.
- Official return plus worksheets — Prints a copy of all official forms in your return and data entry forms and worksheets.
- Selected forms/materials — Prints only the forms you choose.
- In the list, choose the forms you want to print. We’ll show you the estimated number of pages that will print.
You can choose to print:
- My Forms — To see all forms and worksheets in your return with data
- All Forms — To see all forms and worksheets, including those without data
You can also print the mini-worksheets and itemized lists for a form. Just choose Include mini-worksheets and itemized lists. You can’t print mini-worksheets or itemized lists by themselves or submit them to the IRS or state.
Print Tax Return Without a PDF
If you don’t have a PDF copy of your return or you no longer have the data file for your return, you can:
- Get a free transcript from the IRS.
- Order a complete copy of your return from the IRS for $50.
Find out what the 2020 H&R Block release date is for both our online and software products so you can be ready to file your 2019 returns.
Learn how to enter property taxes into H&R Block software with information from our product experts. Follow property tax rules by adding information properly.
Need to buy state tax software? Learn how to buy H&R Block state software so you can complete and file your specific state tax return.
Learn how to pay your taxes with a credit card as you file with H&R Block. Let the team at H&R Block explain how it works.