How Do I Use H&R Block Tax Software Printing?
We can help you figure out how to print your return from your H&R Block Tax Software. It’s easy!
When you print the tax return, you can print your entire return or individual forms:
- Open the H&R Block Software.
- On the My Taxes screen, click Open Return beside the return you want to print.
- Click Print on the toolbar in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the Return list box, choose the return (federal or state name). Then choose one of these:
- Official return — Prints all official forms in your return and the instructions for filing them.
- Official return plus worksheets — Prints a copy of all official forms in your return and data entry forms and worksheets.
- Selected forms/materials — Prints only the forms you choose.
- In the list, choose the forms you want to print. We’ll show you the estimated number of pages that will print.
You can choose to print:
- My Forms — To see all forms and worksheets in your return with data
- All Forms — To see all forms and worksheets, including those without data
You can also print the mini-worksheets and itemized lists for a form. Just choose Include mini-worksheets and itemized lists. You can’t print mini-worksheets or itemized lists by themselves or submit them to the IRS or state.
Print Tax Return Without a PDF
If you don’t have a PDF copy of your return or you no longer have the data file for your return, you can:
- Get a free transcript from the IRS.
- Order a complete copy of your return from the IRS for $50.
Learn more about error 1152 when installing your H&R Block Tax Software. Our tax experts will help you fix error 1152 with a few simple steps.
An H&R Block state software installation might be needed to file your state return. Let the experts at H&R Block explain how it works.
Are you using H&R Block and have an IP PIN? Learn how to enter your identity protection PIN into our software with an easy step-by-step process.
Learn how to find your H&R Block data file location on your computer with an easy step-by-step explanation.