How Do I Use H&R Block Tax Software Printing?
We can help you figure out how to print your return from your H&R Block Tax Software. It’s easy!
When you print the tax return, you can print your entire return or individual forms:
- Open the H&R Block Software.
- On the My Taxes screen, click Open Return beside the return you want to print.
- Click Print on the toolbar in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the Return list box, choose the return (federal or state name). Then choose one of these:
- Official return — Prints all official forms in your return and the instructions for filing them.
- Official return plus worksheets — Prints a copy of all official forms in your return and data entry forms and worksheets.
- Selected forms/materials — Prints only the forms you choose.
- In the list, choose the forms you want to print. We’ll show you the estimated number of pages that will print.
You can choose to print:
- My Forms — To see all forms and worksheets in your return with data
- All Forms — To see all forms and worksheets, including those without data
You can also print the mini-worksheets and itemized lists for a form. Just choose Include mini-worksheets and itemized lists. You can’t print mini-worksheets or itemized lists by themselves or submit them to the IRS or state.
Print Tax Return Without a PDF
If you don’t have a PDF copy of your return or you no longer have the data file for your return, you can:
- Get a free transcript from the IRS.
- Order a complete copy of your return from the IRS for $50.
Learn how to find your H&R Block data file location on your computer with an easy step-by-step explanation.
Learn how to enter property taxes into H&R Block software with information from our product experts. Follow property tax rules by adding information properly.
Has the IRS rejected your return because your prior year AGI was wrong? Learn how to easily fix the problem and file your return again with H&R Block software.
Find out how to file an amended tax return with H&R Block software from our tax experts.