W-2 Early Access

Fast. Free. Secure.

Ready to find your W-2?
Just click the link above and follow these 3 steps:

  • Search for your employer’s name, or your company’s Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and select it from the generated list.
  • Once you find your employer, simply follow the instructions to have an electronic copy of your early W-2 form sent to H&R Block. (If your W-2 isn't available, you can choose to have an email sent to you when it is.)
  • Once we receive your W-2, it’s stored securely until you come to get it. Visit your local H&R Block office to access your W-2 and get your refund as soon as possible. Make sure to bring two forms of ID so we know it’s you!

Don't wait for your W-2 to come in the mail.


There is no charge for W-2 Early Access!


Your W-2 is stored safely with H&R Block.

Get Your Refund As Soon As Possible

We know that refunds are greatly anticipated but filing for yours depends upon how soon you receive your W-2 from your employer. With W-2 Early Access, you can send us an electronic copy of your W-2 for free and get your refund as soon as possible.

It’s your refund, so why wait any longer than you have to? You can search for your W-2 in our database of thousands of employers. Once you find it, send it right to H&R Block to begin filing your taxes ASAP.

Whether you want your refund as soon as possible or just want to get filing your return out of the way, H&R Block W-2 Early Access will help you speed things up. It’s a simple formula: early W-2, early refund, move on with life.

Not only will you not have to wait for your W-2 to come in the mail, but you won’t have to worry about forgetting it either. When you find your W-2, follow the simple instructions, hit send and it’ll be waiting for you at H&R Block as soon as you’re ready to file your return. Upon filing, make sure to visit our "Where's my Refund" page to check your tax refund status.